主题

28万

帖子

84万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 16:56:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了让大家能够更好的准备2012 nb.aoshu45.com (60.56 KB, 下载次数: 4)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 17:36:25 | 显示全部楼层

描述自己的生日
          Today is my birthday and I'm so excited about it. In the morning I put a note on the table for my mum and it said,” Today is my birthday, don’t forget it!” At school, I got many gifts and cards for my classmates and had a lot of fun. But I was still expecting the birthday party after school.
          When it was time to leave school I couldn't wait to go home. When I open the door, there wasn't anybody in the house. There was only a note that said,” Coming home late tonight, mum and dad.” I try to call them but there was no answer. I was so shocked, do they forget my birthday? How could this be! I was so sad that I couldn't eat anything. I just did my homework and waited for them.
          And then, things changed completely. It was about time for dinner; my mother called and told me to go to the restaurant near our house. When I got there I couldn't believed my eyes. Everybody was there: my parents, my relatives, my friends and even my classmates. There were so many gifts and a big cake. What a surprising birthday party! We had a good time and it was the best birthday party ever.
          Having fun at the zoo
          I went to the Mud Zhan zoo with my friends last Sunday. It is on the road to Mud Zhan in Taipei. It took us about forty minutes to get there by MRT.There was a big McDonald’s near by the zoo. There was so many people that it took us some time to buy the tickets. Around the entrance there were many vendors they were selling toys and puppets. We took a look at these vendors and then went inside the zoo.
          There were many sections in the zoo, like bird world, the animal area, the penguin house and the koala house. We just follow the crowd and watched those cute animals. Some animals were cute and funny, such as the parrots: and some others were lazy, like hippos. It was the sunny day so we were takes a rest under the tree when it was too hot. After we visited all the sections I like all of the animals in the zoo except for some crazy monkeys.
          I was most in priced by the nocturnal animal house. I usually enjoyed watching those animals because I thought they were cool and beautiful, like the owls. Another reason I like the nocturnal animal house is because it was cool in the house, but everything was a little smelling. We left the zoo in the evening and were still a lot of people outside the zoo. I hope I can come back soon because I think this is a really fun place.
          My wish
          I have no other wish except to be an English teacher. This is the only dream I have because I think being an English teacher is very cool. I can speak to foreign people smoothly and read English books and caricature easily. I can see English movies and some albums without titles.
          There is another reason why I want to be an English teacher. My first English teacher was Mr. GAO in my primary school. I never went to an English class before in primary school so I was not as good as my classmates. But he always encourages me and helps me a lot. He always smiled at me and said,” Don’t worry. I believe you can be better.” So every time when I am too lazy to study English I remember what he said to me and keep on studying.
          Now I am the English teacher's aide in my class. I love English and I love to teach my classmates, too.I always encourage my classmates and say,” Don’t worry. I believe you can be better.” just like Mr. GAO always said to me. I think with this perfect model I will be an English teacher in the future. Wish me luck!
          Yummy fruit
          I like to eat fruit because almost all fruits are tasty and good for your body. I like sweet fruits better than sour fruits. My favorite fruit is hemi melon I think it is the sweetest fruit in the world.
          I love hemi melons. They’re sweeter than candy and they smell really good. I hate lemons because no fruit in the world is sourer than it. Sometimes I like to eat some grapes, too.But is carefull, sometimes they can be as sweet as hemi melons and sometimes they can be as sour as lemons.
          My mammy and daddy like to eat sour fruits and my little brother likes to eat sweet fruits just like me. Fruit is the most delicious thing in the world.Fruit, I love you.
          Chapter28  给妈妈的一封信 A letter for Mum
          就一般的家庭而言,妈妈跟孩子的关系通常是最密切的。妈妈从怀孕开始就和小孩产生难以割舍的情感,借这封信表达你和妈妈的互动,你想跟妈妈说的话,你对妈妈的感动等等。最后,再加上你想报答妈妈的方法,就能完成一篇动人的书信哦。
          写作技巧(Tips)
          你曾经写过信给妈妈吗?可能我们平常跟妈妈生活在一起,觉得写信没有什么必要,但其实有很多事情也许我们想让妈妈知道,但是又不好意思直接开口。那么就写信吧。一开始就写出要对妈妈说的事情哦。
          我们第一段的建议开头句就是:Today I’m going to tell you something really special.今天我要跟你说一件非常特别的事情。
          因为是写信,所以不用不好意思哦。把平常心中对妈妈的一些感受给表达出来吧。
          我们第二段的建议开头句就是:I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much.我还想告诉你一件事情,我真的很爱你。
          平常妈妈真的对我们照顾地无微不至,最后我们就写出报答妈妈的方法。妈妈看了,一定会很高兴。
          我们第三段的建议开头句就是:I made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house.我已经下定决心要更努力地用功读书,并且帮你把家里整理干净
          现在让我们来听听Peter的文章
          亲爱的妈咪 Dear Mum. 今天我要跟你说一件非常特别的事情。Today I’m going to tell you something really special. 我知道你每天都很辛苦地工作,也感到很疲惫。I know you work very hard and feel tired every day.每当你回家看到家里一团乱的时候,我知道你一定很生我的气。Every time you come home and see the messy house. , I know you are very angry with me.但是你总是一句话也不说的把房子给整理干净。But you always say nothing and clean up the house.其实我也一直很想帮你,但是我的回家功课真的很多。I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do.每次把功课写完以后,都觉得快要死掉了。After I finished my homework, I feel like dying.我真的很想帮忙,但是我也觉得好累哦。I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.
          我还想告诉你一件事情,我真的很爱你。I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much.虽然每次你念我不够用功的时候,我都会顶嘴。I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough.但事实上,我只是想要你再多称赞我一点。But in fact I just want you to praise me more.我一定会尽我所能得到好成绩,并且受到老师的赞扬。I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher.所以不要再因为我的成绩而感到沮丧了,好吗?So don’t feel frustrated about my grades, OK?
          我已经下定决心要更努力地用功读书,并且帮你把家里整理干净I made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house.这次我可是认真的哦I am serious this time.我会尽快把作业完成,这样我才能有更多的精力帮你整理家里。I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean up the house.我也会尽量少看一点电视,这样我才有更多的时间用功读书得到好成绩。I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades.而这所有的事情都只为了一个原因:妈咪,我想要让你开心。我爱你!All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you! 非常非常爱你的彼得。With lots of love Peter
          Dear Mum:
          Today I’m going to tell you something really special. I know you work very hard and feel tired every day. Every time you come home and see the messy house. , I know you are very angry with me. But you always say nothing and clean up the house .I always want to help you, but I have so much homework to do. After I finish my homework, I feel like dying. I really want to help you, but I’m so tired too.
          I also want to tell you one thing, I love you so much. I usually talk back to you when you say that I don’t study hard enough. But in fact I just want you to praise me more. I will try my best to get good grades and get praise from my teacher. So don’t feel frustrated about my grades, OK? I made up my mind that I will study harder and help you to clean the house. I am serious this time. I will have my homework done faster so that I can have more energy to clean up the house. I will watch TV less so that I can have more time to study and get good grades. All these things are for one reason: I want to make you happy Mum. I love you!
          With lots of love Peter
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 18:02:12 | 显示全部楼层

Chapter29  贺年卡Happy New Year
          每当逢年过节的时候,是不是就会开始想起一些许久没有联络的亲朋好友呢?卡片中可以询问他们现在过得如何,再描述一下自己的近况,方便的话可以约下次碰面的时间。一张卡片的祝福不仅胜过千言万语,也可以让收信者感到开心哦!
          写作技巧(Tips)
          在特别的日子收到朋友的卡片,真得会高兴一整天呢!因为透过卡片,我们会觉得好像朋友亲自跑来我们身边跟我们打招呼。所以在我们刚开始写卡片的时候,也要先问候对方一下哦。
          我们第一段的建议开头句就是:It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? 真是好久不见了。接下来我们可以谈一谈自己的近况,好让朋友们了解你的生活过得如何。
          我们第二段的建议开头句就是:Recently I’ve been so busy because I have to prepare for my natural exam and science project.。最近我很忙,因为要准备段考和科展。
          我们跟收信的人是不是很久没见面了呢?我们可以在信件的最后约定下次见面的时间。大家找个时间聚一聚,聊聊天,增进彼此的感情哦。
          我们第三段的建议开头句就是:I really want to visit you some day soon, how about the day before your son’s birthday?。我真的很想赶快找一天拜访你,你儿子生日的前一天可以吗?
          现在让我们来听听珍妮的文章
          (亲爱的李老师)Dear Mrs. Li,(真是好久不见了)It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?
          (自从上次拜访你之后,大概有一年没有看到你和你的家人了。)Since the last time I visited you, I haven’t seen you and your family for a year... (一切还顺利吧)How’s everything going?
          (我一直很想念你,很想赶快跟你见面) I miss you so much that I really want to see you soon.
          (最近我很忙,因为要准备段考和科展) Recently I’ve been so busy because I have to prepare for my natural exam and science project..你知道吗?我的科展晋级了耶。而且我觉得很有机会可以得奖哦。)You know what my project was advanced to a... and I think I can win the prize.(到时候我一定会第一个通知你)You will be the first know if I get it .(你的儿子还好吧)How is your son?(会说话了吗?)Can he speak now? (他真的是一个很可爱的小婴儿)He such a cute little baby!那你的女儿呢?How’s your daughter? (她还在戴牙套吗?)Is she still wearing braces?(我真是迫不及待地想看到她把牙套拿下来的笑容)I can’t wait to see her smile without it.( 我真的很想赶快找一天拜访你) I really want to visit you some day soon, (你儿子生日的前一天可以吗?) How about the day before your son’s birthday?(这样我还可以带些玩具给他)So I can bring him some toys.(一定要赶快回我信哦,或打电话给我)Please reply as soon as possible or call me.(我真的很想听到你的消息)I really want to hear some news from you.(祝你新年快乐)Wish you a happy new year!(珍妮敬上)Your sincerely Janie.
          Dear Mrs. Li,
          It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? Since the last time I visited you,I haven’t seen you and your family for a year.. How’s everything going? I miss you so much that I really want to see you soon.。Recently I’ve been so busy because I have to prepare for my natural exam and science project.。You know what, my project was advanced to an . .. And I think I can win the prize. You will be the first know if I get it
          How is your son? Can he speak now? He such a cute little baby! How’s your daughter? Is she still wearing braces? I can’t wait to see her smile without it. I really want to visit you some day soon, How about the day before your son’s birthday? So I can bring him some toys。Please reply as soon as possible or call me.。I really want to hear some news from you。
        Wish you a happy new year!  
        You’re sincerely  
        Janie.  
          用英语介绍一个城市
          要点:围绕天气、大小、人口(population)、语言、特点(安静、吵闹、拥挤、干净)、饮食、景点等话题展开。
          范文一:
          My favourite city is Beijing. Beijing is the capital of China. There are many beautiful places in Beijing. The most famous place in Beijing is the Great Wall. Beijing has a large population. It is cold in winter. We can make snowman there. It will be fun.
          范文二:
          I like Guangzhou best. Guangzhou has a large population. It is crowed and noisy. (There are about 7,200,000 people in Guangzhou.) It is not cold in winter and hot in summer. There are many flowers in Guangzhou. We can eat delicious dimsum in Guangzhou. There is a big zoo in Guangzhou. There are many animals in it. I like the live in Guangzhou.
          六年级上册短文示范-描述昨天的活动
          I had a busy day yesterday. I got up at six o’clock. I went to school at about ten past seven. I had four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. I had lunch at school. I went home at five. In the evening, I did my homework at eight.(或者In the evening, I did my homework from eight to ten.) I went to bed at ten thirty.
          用英文谈论将来的计划
          It will be Saturday tomorrow(介绍时间).It will be warm and fine(天气).My family and I are going to Guangzhou Zoo(人物,计划).We are going there by bus(到达方式).The monkeys are very cute. I want to see them. We are going to have lunch there. We will have sandwiches for lunch. We will get home at about four in the afternoon. It will be a happy day.
          谈论节日Spring Festival
          My favourite festival is Spring Festival. It is the Chinese New Year’s Day. This is the best time to be in China. We Chinese people usually clean and decorate our houses before Spring Festival. There are famous Flower Fairs in Guangzhou before Spring Festival. People go there and buy flowers. (On Spring Festival Eve,)People usually get together and have a big meal. We often have dumplings at Spring Festival. Adults usually give lucky money to children during Spring Festival.
          My School
          My school is very big. I love my school---Huashi Primary School. In my school, there are four buildings and a big and nice playground. My school has thirty-six classes. Every day, we study in our beautiful school, I’m happy every day.
          My Visit to the Zoo
          Last Sunday, I visited the zoo with my mother, aunt and cousin. We saw an elephant. It is big. It has a long tail, four strong legs. Its ears look like fans. I saw monkeys riding bike, a dog playing a ball. My cousin has never seen animals, so he is very excited.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 18:28:31 | 显示全部楼层

六年级英语作文:奶奶的生日(Grandmas Birthday)
          It's my grandma's birthday today. She lives with my uncle in a village not far from Taiyuan. We decided to visit her.
          At eight o'clock in the morning, my parents and I went to a shop and bought a big birthday cake. It took us two hours to go there in my father's car. My grandma and uncle were very glad to see us. I shook her by the hand and said, "Happy birthday to you!" She smiled happily. Then we sat down to talk, and we had a wonderful time together. At 5 o'clock in the afternoon we said goodbye to them and went home.
          六年级英语作文:My Family Members
          I am student of Southwest Weiyu Middle School. I am in Class Two Grade Six. I’m a girl. I’m twelve years old. I’m tall and thin. I like to sing and dance. I can sing POP music very well. I like to eat meat, because I think it’s very delicious. I’ good at English, because I like it very much. I like to write a composition and I like to read many nice books. I think it’s good for me. I like drawing, but I can’t draw very well. I like cats very much, but I can’t have them, because my mother doesn’t like them, she think they’re very dirty. I want to travel around the world, but I haven’t enough money. But I’m happy, because I have many friends and a happy family.
          My mother is a shop assistant. She’s thirty-six years old. She’s tall and thin too. She’s pretty. Her hair is short and straight. She likes to sing and she likes Zhang Xueyou’s songs and English songs. She likes to eat crabs. She always goes shopping with me. She’s good at Maths. When I have problems with Maths she will help me. She doesn’t like pets; because she thinks they are dirty. I like my mother very much.
          My father is a manager. He’s forty-six years old. But he looks like very young and handsome. He always goes to park with me. He likes to smoke. But I think smoke is bad for himself. He likes English songs. He’s good at Chinese. He sometimes helps me to write a composition. My father likes pets very much. I like my father very much.
          My grandmother and my sister live together. My grandma is sixty-three years old. She’s retiring. My sister is a student of fourteen years old. She has two big eyes and long straight hair. She’s a small famous singer in her city. She likes to sing and dance. She can sing very well. She joins in many competitions and she always be champion.
          六年级作文:新学期的打算
          The plan for the new term
          Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself.
          Firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the knowledge which i didn't know it clearly.
          Secondly,i will do a lot of read to widen the range of my knowledge.and try to combine thoery to practice.
          Finally,i will learn to adjust, to be more positive and more helpful.
          That's what i plant to do in a new term.
          My Plan For Next Sunday
          Next Sunday morning. I'm going to get up earlier than my mother. Then my brother and I are going to the market to go shopping by bike on Sunday. In the afternoon, my father and I will go to the park to go fishing, I'm going to leave my house at a quarter to two and I'm going to go back home at a quarter past four. In the evening. I'm going to surf the net and play computer games.
          My Spring Festival Plan.
          Before Spring Festival, I’am going to go shopping and buy new clothes.
          At Spring Festival, I’m going to get up at 6:00.Then,I’m going to have breakfast at 7:00. I am going to go say “Happy Spring Festival!” I am going to have lunch at 12:00.
          In the afternoon, I am going to my uncle’s house with my parents from 1:00 to 3:30.At 4:00 ,I am going to my grandma’s house and stay there to have dinner .In the evening, I am going to watch TV at home. I am going to have a bath at 9:30.I am going to go to bed at 10:30.
          I think my Spring Festival will be happy.
          My Spring Festival plan
          I’m going to Shenzhen to see my grandmother and my uncle’s family. I’m going to play with my brother. And then I’m going there to get lucky money. I’m going to the cinema to see the film 《Superman》with my family. And I’m going to learn English with uncle’s wife. I’m going to have fun there.
          I think this will be the best Spring Festival.
          My plan for this Sunday
          I’m going to get up at six o’clock. Then I’m going to brush my teeth and wash my face. I’m going to my sister’s home to eat breakfast and learn English from seven o’clock to ten o’clock. I’m going to go back home at 10:10. Then I’m going to do my homework at 10:25. Then I’ m going to have lunch with my family at 12:00. I’m going to play computer games with my friends after lunch. Then I’m going to go shopping with my family at 3:00. We’re going to go back home by bus at 4:30. I’m going to do some reading with my sister at 5:00.Then I’m going to do some housework with my mother. I’m going to have dinner with my family at 7:00 p.m. I’m going to watch the interesting film after dinner. I’m going to go to bed at 9:00. I’ m going to have a happy day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 18:35:40 | 显示全部楼层

My plan for this Sunday
          Today is Sunday .It’s much colder today than yesterday. Today, I feel ill. I am going to stay at home for one day. I am going to get up at half past eight. From half past eight to half eleven, I am going to do my homework. At twelve o’clock, I am going to have lunch with my parents. At one o’clock I am going to do my homework. From half past three to half past five I am going to watch TV with my friend Liao Dongxia. At half past six I’am going to have dinner. After dinner I’am going to go for a walk. At eight o’clock I am going to have a bath. At nine o’clock I am going to go to bed.
          I hope tomorrow will be sunny.
          What are we going to do next Sunday?
          My family are going to Baiyun hill next Sunday.I think it is boring.I have been to the Baiyun hill in Guangzhou many times. I'm going to go shopping with my friend instead.I think that is a good idea.Because I can buy a lot of beautiful clothes.And I can eat some delicious food.Then I'm going to swim next Sunday afternoon.Because my favourite sport is swimming.I’m going to have fun in swimming pool.
          All of us are going to have a good time next Sunday.
          Guang Zhou
          Guang Zhou is a beautiful city in China , but it’s not the capital of China . There are many cars and people , so the air is not clean and Guangzhou is busy , noisy and crowded. Guangzhou has many tall buildings and beautiful places . If you want to buy some new clothes , you can go to Xia jiu Road or Beijing Road . If you want to see some animals , you can go to Guangzhou Zoo or Xiangjiang Zoo ……Guangzhou is not bigger than Tokyo , but it’s more interesting than Tokyo.
          Do you like Guangzhou ? Do you want to travel in Guangzhou ? If you go to Guangzhou, you will be happy, and we will welcome you!
          The weather in Guangzhou
          Guangzhou is a very big city. So there are different kinds of weather for different seasons.
          Spring lasts from March to May, it lasts for three month. In spring, the weather is this season and wet. The temperature is about 18. It’s often rainy! So I can’t go sightseeing in this season. At the end of spring, the weather is always sunny and windy, it isn’t cloudy. So the sky is clean. That’s a nice weather, the sun is shinning and the wind isn’t strong. We can fly kites in this season.
          It’s always hot in summer. It’s quite hot in a day, but the evenings are cool. In day, the sun always shinning, the temperature is about 30, you could put on you sunglasses. I often swim in this season. I think summers are long.
          Most people like autumn in Guangzhou, me too! Autumn lasts three month from September to November. It’ s always cool and windy. The temperature is about 22. In this season, many leaves will fall down on the ground.
          The last season is winter. I don’t like winter. It doesn’t snow in Guangzhou. The weather in winter always cold and strong windy. I must wear many clothes and put on my scarf. The temperature is about 10. It’s cold for me. When the winter is coming, I can’t make a snowman and I can’t go skiing. I hate this season. !
          What is your favorite season? Please tell me!
          Invitation card
          To all the people in my class.
          From Wangsimin.
          Please come to my birthday party! We could play computer games and we can sit and watch TV, then we can sing a birthday song. And then we can eat birthday cake .We’ll start at 6:00p.m. On Wednesday, November 14th. Please bring some sweets.
          Your classmate Wang Simin.
          A Happy Day
          My name is Liu Yuan Yuan .
          Last Sunday, It was November 24th. In the morning, I went shopping in Beijing Road and xiajiu road with my mother and uncle. I met my classmate in Beijing road. In the shop, I saw a beautiful doll, It’s one hundred yuan . My mum bought the doll for me. At 12:00. I ate hamburger for lunch. In the afternoon,I went to xiajiu road. In xiajiu road. There were many beautiful flowers. I like them very much. Then, I went to Tian He Cheng. But it was crowded. In the evening ,I had delicious food for dinner.
          Last Sunday
          I got up at half past eight, and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my sister’s home to learn English from 10:00 to 10:30.And then I had breakfast at my sister’s home. I went back home at 11:00. Then I did my homework from 11:00 to 12:00. And then I had lunch with my family at 12:10. I played computer games with my sister for two hours. Then I went shopping with my sister at 14:10. We went back home by bus at 15:30. Then I did some reading with my mum at 15:45. Then I did some housework with my sister. I had dinner with my family at 7:00p.m. I watched an interesting film after dinner. I went to bed at 9:00.
          I had a happy day
          Last Sunday .I got up late . In the morning ,I did some reading . Because books are good for us . At noon , I helped my mother cook a big meal. And then .I slept from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm .At 4:30pm I played badminton with my friend .because sport is good for children .In the evening .I checked my homework . I went to bed at 9:00 pm in the evening .
          Wow ! I had a happy day.
          A Happy Day.
          Last Sunday, I was very happy. Because last Sunday was my brother’s birthday.
          I got up at 7:30.Then,I brushed my tooth and washed my face. I had breakfast at 8:00.I saw a film on TV.I did homework from 9:00 to 11:00.I had lunch at 12:00.I went to brother’s party from 1:00 to 4:30.
          I got home at 5:00.I watched TV at 5:30.I had dinner from 6:00 to 7:00.I had bath from 7:30 to 8:00.I did some reading from 8:00 to 9:30.I saw an interesting film from 10:00 to 11:30.I went to bed at 12:00.
          The Spring Festival
          The Spring Festival is our traditional festival and the most important holiday. The holiday often lasts one month. The Spring Festival in China is like Christmas in western countries.
          Before the Spring Festival comes, families usually clean their houses. Children like the Spring Festival very much. They often get the lucky money from their parents or relatives.
          In the morning of the Spring Festival, people get up early. Children put on their new clothes and shoes. They always eat fish, dumpling, glutinous rice and so on.
          After breakfast, people do lots of things, such as playing cards, visiting relatives and friends and so on. In many places people like to set off firecrackers. It’s very interesting.
          During the Spring Festival, families get together. These are the happiest days of the year.
          My Spring Festival Plan
          Spring Festival is coming. Before that, I will clean and decorate my house. After that, I’m going to go shopping. At Spring Festival, I will have a big dinner with my family. I will go to bed late to welcome the new year . I think I will have a good time during Spring Festival. I can’t wait !
          My Spring Festival Plan
          Spring Festival is coming. I’m going to finish my holiday homework. I’m going to clean my house. I’m going to decorate my house. I’m going to have more lucky money than last year. I’m going to have a happy new year. I can’t wait.
          My Spring Festival Plan
          Spring Festival is coming. I’m going to clean and decorate the house with my family. I’m going to the Flower Fairs with my Dad. During Spring Festival, I’m going to get lucky money. Then I’m going to grandmother’s house to see my grandparents and get lucky money. Then I’m going to see a film with my friends. I will be very happy.
          Wow, what a wonderful holiday ! I can’t wait !
          My Favourite Festival
          My favourite festival is Spring Festival. Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. At Spring Festival, adults usually give lucky money to children. Chinese people usually eat dumplings during Spring Festival. Before Spring Festival, people go shopping and buy new clothes. People usually get together and eat a big meal. At Spring Festival, children are very happy.
          My favourite festival
          My favourite festival is Christmas Day. Christmas Day is in December 25th. Christmas is the most important festival in Britain. And it is the most popular festival in western countries. People go shopping and buy Christmas tree. And then, they decorate the Christmas tree. Father Christmas brings presents to all the children. I like Christmas best.
          Christmas Day is on the December 25th. It is the most important festival in western countries. It is the most popular festival in western countries. All of the people decorate their houses. They decorate their Christmas trees. Children put their stockings under the Christmas tree. Father Christmas put presents in the stockings at night. They have no school in Christmas Day. They will be very happy in Christmas Day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-9 18:59:57 | 显示全部楼层

My Day
          My name is Chen Haihui. I’m twelve. I study at Long Dong Primary School. I’m in Class Two Grade Five. Here is my day.
          I usually get up at six o’clock in the morning. First I wash my face and brush my teeth, and then I have breakfast. I often go to school at seven. I get to school in ten minutes.
          Classes always begin at eight thirty. There are four lessons in the morning and two lessons in the afternoon. I have lunch at home. After school, I often play table tennis.
          I have dinner at about six o’clock. I do my homework after dinner. I like watching TV, but I only watch TV on Saturday evening. I usually go to bed at nine o’clock.
          My Favorite Color
          For all the colors, I like blue best.
          Blue is a nice-looking color. How do you feel when you wake up to find a black sky?
          Sad, I’m afraid. But when the sky is blue, I think you will feel happy.
          Blue is the color of sea on sunny days. I like swimming. When I swim in the blue sea, I will be very happy.
          I like blue, so you can see my pencil, pencil-box, bag, computer, clothes are all blue.
          Oh! I like blue very much.
          My Plans for Next Week
          written by Lily
          Next Monday, I’m going to go sighseeing with my grandmother and grandfather. We are going to Baiyun Hill. We are going to take photos and watch birds there. Next Tuesday, I am going to Xiajiu Road with my mother and sister. We are going to buy some new clothes, then we can have dimsum at the gamous Guangzhou Restaurant. Next Wednesday, I am going to do housework and homework at home. In the afternoon, I am going to play badminton with my friend. Next Thursday, I am going to have buffet in TianHe center with my family. Next Friday, I am going to Xiangjiang Zoo with my parents. We are going to see white tigers, lions, giraffes and elephants. I like giraffes and whit tigers. Next Saturday is my sister’s birthsay. I am going to her birthday party. In the evening, I am going to play computer games. Nest Sunday, I am going skating in Zhenjia Square. I think I have a substantial week.
          Do something for the Asian Games
          The 2010 Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou.We have decided to do something for the Asian Games.To make Guangzhou cleaner and more beautiful,my classmates went tothe main roads to pick up rubbish.Though these are very small bad things left,I still will be proud of what I have done.
          Besides,I should practise my spoken English.I`m sure it will be useful when I meet the athletes from all over the would.
          Good morning. It's my great honour to stand here. My topic is 2010 Asian Games.
          The 16th Asian Games will be held in Guangzhou, China ,from November 11 to November 27, 2010. Guangzhou will be the second city in China to host the games, after Beijing the 11th Asian Games in 1990. Guangzhou Asian Games will have 41 events, making it the largest event in the history of Asian Games. You can see the most things in this Asian Games .
          Five sporty goats, dubbed "Le Yang Yang", will serve as the mascots of the 2010 Asian Games. The five goats , A Xiang, A He, A Ru, A Yi and Le Yang Yang,are a play oin Guangzhou's nickname, "City of Goats". Moreover, the Chinese character "Yang" or "goat" is also an auspicious symbol, because when read together, the Chinese names of the five goats are a message of blessing, meaning harmony, blessing, success and happiness.
          I was born in Guangzhou and I live in Guangzhou, and I love Guangzhou very much. When I heard that Guangzhou will have the chance to host 2010 Asian Games, I feel very happy and excited. I hope I can do something useful to build our Guangzhou into a more beautiful city. Let's work for it ! Come on, everyone!
          Diary-----六5班 杨依贝
          六年5班 杨依贝
          Saturday, March 6th Sunny
          I got up at half past six, and went jogging for half an hour. Then I went back home to have breakfast. I ate eggs, buns and drank milk. After that, I did my homework. I finished them before lunch. I had meats, fish, rice and vegetables for lunch, and ate some fruit. I took a nap after lunch. I played table tennis from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.. I had dinner at 7:30. Then I went for a walk in the garden with my mother. I read the newspaper 21st Century Teens before I went to bed.
          Asian Games
          Class 6 Grade 6 Stella
          The 2010 Asian Games are in Guangzhou.So I want to study English very well.If the visitors from different countries ask me for something,I will answer them in English.I will watch the races.And I will help them. Ihope the 2010Asian Games will be the greatest Asian Games.
        编辑推荐:
        2012宁波小升初英语介词知识点及练习
        2012宁波小升初英语考试主要内容
        宁波小升初英语陈述句变疑问句方法
        备战2012小升初英语写作三个小技巧
        2012宁波小升初英语考试必考句型复习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:54 , Processed in 0.097063 second(s), 10 queries , WinCache On.