84万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-6 21:41:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2018年初一入学分班考试英语模拟试卷九

(满分:100分时间:60分钟)

I.单项选择。(每小分,共 20分)

(     )1. --How about __________ with us?

--That sounds good.

A. go shopping    B. goes shopping   C. going shopping      D. to go shopping

(     )2. --Is this new bike the same as __________?

--No, they are different.

A. her         B. she         C. hers         D. she's

(     )3. He wants __________ basketball today, but his mother wants him __________ at home.

A. playing; to stay                      B. to plays; to stay

C. to play; to stay                      D. playing; staying

(      )4. --Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?

--I'd love to, __________ I'm too busy. Maybe next time.

A. and         B. if           C. so          D. but

(     )5. She says that her brother is good __________ swimming.

A. for          B. at           C. to        D. of

(     )6. --How long does it take her to do her homework every day?

A. Every day       B. Never           C. About one hour   D. Sometimes

(     )7. --__________ the matter __________ him?

--He __________ a cold.

A. How's; with; has                B. What's; to; has

C. How's; with, have                 D. What's; with, has

(     )8. Jim has a sore throat. He should __________ hot tea __________ honey.

A. drinks; with                         B. to drink; with

C. drink; has                     D. drink; with

(     )9. --When __________ your cough __________?

--Two days ago.

A. do; started     B. did; started    C. do; start       D. did; start

(     )10. This math problem is so difficult that only __________ students can work it out.

A. a few          B. few              C. a little            D. little
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-6 22:54:51 | 显示全部楼层

(     ) 11. He eats __________ junk food, so has __________ health problems. For example, he is __________ fat.

A. much too; too many; too much      B. too much, too many; too much

C. too much, much too; too many      D. too much, too many; much too

(     )12. It's important __________ us __________ English well.

A. of; to learn     B. for; to learn    C. to; to learn        D. with, learning

(      )13. Ben is a clever boy,__________. his English is terrible because he is lazy.

A. although     B. because      C. however       D. so

(     )14. --How much did the new computer __________ you?

--3000 yuan.

A. spend       B. takes        C. cost         D. pay for

(     )15. --Thank you for __________ me __________ my math.

--You are welcome.

A. help; about    B. helping; about  C. helped; with    D. helping; with

(     )16. Cindy __________ her dog for a walk in the park every day.

A. take           B. takes           C. is taking         D: took

(     ) 17. I was born __________ July 1st, 1994 and strange enough, my best friend was born __________ the same day !

A. in; in        B. on; in         C. on; on          D. in; on

(     )18. English is __________ than French. French is a very difficult language.

A. easy           B. much easy       C. easier            D. the easiest

(     )19. Please__________ the TV a little. Father is sleeping.

A. turn off        B. turn on    c. turn down        D. turn up

(     )20. The young man was  __________short __________ he__________ join the army.

A. too; that; couldn't   B. so; that; can't    C. so; that; couldn't   D. was, enough; to
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-7 00:33:23 | 显示全部楼层

II.完型填空。 (每小分,计l0分)

After working hard at writing, Bernard Shaw decided    1   to the countryside. He wanted   2   .

One sunny afternoon, Mr. Shaw _  3   a walk in a quiet field(田野). The air was fresh and the view(风景) was beautiful. When he was walking, a cyclist(骑自行车的人) knocked into(撞到) him.

Mr. Shaw  4  to the ground. The cyclist was very    5  . He    6   his bike and helped Mr. Shaw    7  . Fortunately(幸运的是), Mr. Shaw was not hurt. "I am sorry," said the cyclist. "Oh, no," said Mr. Shaw, "I should say sorry. I am sorry for not   8    any good luck to you. " Mr. Shaw looked at the puzzled cyclist, and said, "If you killed me, you would be famous    9    the world. " The story tells us that humor(幽默) is sometimes a good way    10    a problem.

(     )1. A. going          B. go              C. went            D. to go

(     )2. A. to relax         B. to relaxed        C. relaxing         D. relax

(     )3. A. is having        B. has             C. was having      D. will have

(     )4. A. falled          B. felt             C. was fell         D. fell

(     )5. A. angry       B. unhappy        C. sorry           D. surprised

(     )6. A. get on          B. got down        C. got up          D. got off

(     )7. A. get up              B. got up              C. getting up  D. get on

(     )8. A. to give             B. gave      C. was gave      D. giving

(     )9. A. on             B. around          C. during        D. at

(     )10. A. solve         B. to solve            C. solving     D. solved
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-7 01:13:03 | 显示全部楼层

III.阅读理解。(每小题 2分,计 20分)

A

Early to bed and early to rise makes man healthy, wealthy(富有) and wise.

This is an old English saying. Have you heard of it before? It means that we must go to bed early at night and get up early in the morning. Then we can be healthy. We shall also be rich and clever.

This is true. The body must have enough sleep to be healthy. Children of young age should have ten hours' sleep every night. If children do not have enough sleep, they cannot do their work very well.

They will not be wise and they may not become wealthy!

The body also needs exercise. Walking, running, jumping, swimming and playing games are all exercise. Exercise keeps the body strong. Exercise also helps the blood(皿液)  to move around inside the body. This is very important. Our blood takes food to all parts of our body. The head also needs blood. Exercise helps us to think better!

(    )1. The saying "Early to bed and early to rise makes man healthy, wealthy and wise" mainly tells the importance(萤要性)  of _________.

A. enough exercise      B. enough sleep        C. good food           D. money

(     )2. If a child doesn't have 10 hours' sleep, maybe he or she _________.

A. will become wise        B. won't do well in his or her work

C. will go to school in time      D. will have enough sleep

(     )3. Exercise helps people think better because _________.

A. it makes people cleverer           B. it takes blood to our heads

C. it makes people strong        D. it is good for our health

(     )4. What does the underlined word "wise" mean in Chinese?

A. 友善的        B.愚笨的        C.明智的        D.健康的

(     )5. What can be the best title(标题) for the passage?

A. Enough sleep is important.

B. For our health, exercise now.

C. Why is exercise important?

D. Sleep and exercise are important for good health.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-7 02:41:35 | 显示全部楼层

B

Many people have to work from Monday to Friday. Some people do not mind(介意). Other people think it's terrible. One man thinks that working at the weekends can be dangerous. He is George Smith. Mr. Smith works in an office, in Brighton, England.

On Saturday, May 24, 1986, he went to the office to do some work. After he got into the lift(电梯) , it stopped between floors. Mr. Smith could not get out of the lift.' He began to shout, but no one heard him, Then Mr. Smith remembered that that day was a holiday. No one was going to work until(直到) Tuesday.

There was nothing for Mr. Smith to do. He had nothing to eat or drink. He had to wait and wait.

Early on Tuesday morning, one of his workmates(网事) came to work and found the lift was not working. When the lift was opened, Mr. Smith came out. He was really cold, weak, and tired. He had been in the lift for more than 60 hours! Now Mr. Smith says, "I only use lifts if they have telephones in them. "

(     )6. Many people have to work _________.

A. from Monday to Friday                       B. from Sunday to Friday

C. from Monday to Saturday                      D. at the weekends

(     )7: Nobody came to help Mr. Smith because _________.

A. he didn't know how to use the lift    B. the lift stopped between floors

C. he didn't shout loud enough         D. it was a holiday in England

(     )8. In the lift, Mr. Smith _________.

A. did a lot of work          B. ate and drank a lot of things

C. found a chance to sleep     D. could only wait

(     ) 9. Mr. Smith thinks that working at the weekends can be_________.

A. Happy    B. excited    C.great    D.dangerous

(     )10. Mr. Smith came out of the lift on_________.

A. May 24    B.May 25    c.May 26    D.May 27
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-7 03:22:33 | 显示全部楼层

Ⅳ. 任务型阅读。根据短文内容,完成短文后的任务。(每小题1分,计10分)

Sally was fourteen. She studied in a middle school. She liked dancing and singing and spent a lot of time on them. But she hated math and even decided to give it up. Her father was worried about it.

It was Sunday. Sally's father gave a call to his sister who taught math in another school. He hoped she would come and tell his daughter how to learn math. The woman came and said, "You are a clever girl, Sally. I believe you will soon learn math well if you do your best."

"I'm afraid I can't, Aunt," said Sally, "Girls can't be good at math."

"I don't think so," said the woman, "I was good at it when l was a girl. You must do more exercises and try different ways to practice doing math problems until you work them out or at least understand them better. Here is a math problem. Please think it over and see if you can work it out."

"OK," said the girl, "Let me try."

About an hour later Sally took the exercise book to her aunt and said, "I've tried several times and worked out the problem at last!"

"Well done!" her aunt looked at her answer and said happily, "Now you see, math is not as difficult as you thought".

1. It was_________for Sally to learn math well, so her father was worried about it.

2. Sally had two hobbies: dancing and_________.

3. At first, Sally thought that_________couldn't be good at math.

4. Sally's aunt was a________in another school.

5. From the passage, we can know that Sally's math would be_________with her aunt's help.

6. It took(花费)Sally________to think about the math problem in the book.

7. "The woman" in the passage refers to(指的是)__________.

8. The underlined word "spent" in the first paragraph【第一段】means_________ in Chinese.(请写出中文意思)

9. 请把第二段中的斜体划线句子翻译成汉语。

10. From the passage, we can infer(推断) that Sally's father felt _________ at last.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-7 03:43:06 | 显示全部楼层

V.请用方框中所给词语或其正确形式完成短文,使文章通顺、连贯。(每小题1分,计10分)

A

Australia  world  speak  English  language  France  work   can   go   people

There are many countries in the 1_________.People in different countries speak different

2_________. For example, people in the USA, the UK, Canada and 3_________ speak English. People in 4_________ parts of Canada and Africa speak French. The Spanish and many 5_________ in South America 6_________ Spanish. Some people try to learn another language or two, so they 7_________ speak a second language. Many Chinese 8_________ to the USA, Australia, and the UK to study 9_________ or go to France, Japan, south Korea, Brazil, Mexico or Argentina to study other languages or subjects. Many people may visit or 10_________ in those countries.

Ⅵ.根据汉语提示,用正确的词语或短语完成句子。(每小题2分,计20分)

1. Look, the boys__________________(打篮球)on the playground.

2. Lucy gets to school __________________(步行)every day.

3. My father___________________(感兴趣)English when he was a student.

4. It's cold outside. Please_________________(穿上)your coat.

5. We all know that the sun is__________________(比……大)the earth.

6. Eight is________________seven________________nine.(在……和……之间)

7. I met my teacher________________(在我回家的路上)yesterday.

8. I hope you will_________________(学好英语).

9. My home is________________(远离)my school, so I have to get up early.

10.I ________________(害怕)dogs when I was young.

Ⅶ. 句型辏换,每空词数不限。(每小题2分,计10分)

1. We didn't have the sports meeting because the weather was bad.(改成同义句)

We didn't have the sports meeting___________________the bad weather.

2. Ben likes math because it's interesting.(对划线部分提问)

____________ Ben____________ math?

3. I bought some books yesterday.(改成否定句)

I_________________yesterday.

4. Jimmy lent me this book last week.(改成同义句)

I_____________ this book ____________Jimmy last week.

5. I like Chinese best.(改为否定句)

Chinese is my____________subject.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:59 , Processed in 0.094466 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.