主题

28万

帖子

84万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-9 23:18:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  “don’t tell any lies to others, and if you do that, you will harm yourself and the people who belive on you”, my mother told me when I was very young.

Children often try to tell lies to someone because they don’t know what it means. The same thing had happened to me too. My mother found the problem and tried her best to solve it. Luckily, I found what a serious problem it is and changed it.

Just like this story, the most important education of me, does not come form school but form my mum. She lets me know what a man should do or should not do.

“I’ll buy any books you want, but you have to read them all.” My mother promised me.

Just like what she said, she bought many books to me, including comic books, scientist-know-ledge books, story books and many other kinds of books.

When I was young, my mum always read a story to me before sleeping. For example, The complete words of Shakespeare. I can’t understand it very well, but find interested in it. I have read a lot of books since then, and now I have realized how useful they can do. Books help me know more and think deeply. For all of this, I’m very grateful of my mum.

Recently, I passed my 16 birthday. I know l have to face to more responsibility. When I turned to review the way I grow up, I found what an important role my mum played in my education. Good parents are much better than a perfect school. It is ture.

Thank you, mum.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:02 , Processed in 0.064936 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.