帖子

84万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-2-8 23:29:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  假如我是一只鸟 If I were a bird

Tips:

1.If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky, because I always dream about flying in the sky.

2. If I were a bird, I would live in the tree.

3. If I were a bird, I would like to fly to heaven to see my grand parents, because I miss them so much.

If I were a bird, I would fly in the sky, because I always dream about flying in the sky. I would fly upon to view the city I live in, and it must be owesome. I would fly to the mountains and woods, to see the beautiful scenery. I would also want to fly above Sun Moon Lake to see if it really looks like a son, and moon. If I were a bird, I would like to fly through nature.

If I were a bird, I would live in the tree. When I was a kid, I usually wondered about what the birds do in the nest. Are they feeling bored? How do they feel about living on a branch? What do they do when a Typhoon is coming? I think I could figure out all these questions if I were a bird.

If I were a bird, I would like to fly to heaven to see my grand parents, because I miss them so much, although I know its impossible. When I was in kindergarden, we still live together, and they loved me so much. They alwas played with me, and gave me a lot of candy. When I couldn’t sleep at night, my Grandma would tell me stories until I fell asleep. They went to heaven when I was in the first grade, and I remember I cried for a whole month, I was so sad. So if I were a bird, I would like to fly to my grand parents, to tell them I still love them very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:50 , Processed in 0.076138 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.