28万

帖子

84万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-3-29 19:45:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  教学目标:

1、能够识别单词:list airport shoe ticket toothbrush.

2、学习目标语句:Where are you going to go? What are you going to take? When are you going to go? Who’s going to go with you?

3、功能:能够谈论旅行前的准备和具体事宜。

教学重点:

1、掌握新单词,并能够理解旅行所准备的物品。

2、能够口头运用 Where are you going to go? What are you going to take?When are you going to go to the airport?Who’s going to go to the airport?这类 问句就具体信息提问。

教学难点:

能够和同学用 “where、 what、when、who”这四个单词开头的疑问句谈论旅行前的准 备。

教学用具:

录音机、PPT

教学过程:

Step1、Warm-up

师生之间相互问候

Step2、Presentation Free talk

T:the summer holiday is coming ,so Where are you going to go in your summerholidays? When are you going to go there? What are you going to take? What are you going to do there? Who is going to go with you ? (生逐一回答后,师总结):I think you had a lovely time, Yes? 由此活动引出 Where, When, What, Who?等特殊疑问词,并带领同学们复习一般将来 时的用法。

教学目标:

1、能够识别单词:list airport shoe ticket toothbrush.

2、学习目标语句:Where are you going to go? What are you going to take? When are you going to go? Who’s going to go with you?

3、功能:能够谈论旅行前的准备和具体事宜。

教学重点:

1、掌握新单词,并能够理解旅行所准备的物品。

2、能够口头运用 Where are you going to go? What are you going to take?When are you going to go to the airport?Who’s going to go to the airport?这类 问句就具体信息提问。

教学难点:

能够和同学用 “where、 what、when、who”这四个单词开头的疑问句谈论旅行前的准 备。

教学用具:

录音机、PPT

教学过程:

Step1、Warm-up

师生之间相互问候

Step2、Presentation Free talk

T:the summer holiday is coming ,so Where are you going to go in your summerholidays? When are you going to go there? What are you going to take? What are you going to do there? Who is going to go with you ? (生逐一回答后,师总结):I think you had a lovely time, Yes? 由此活动引出 Where, When, What, Who?等特殊疑问词,并带领同学们复习一般将来 时的用法。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2017-3-29 21:17:36 | 显示全部楼层

8、 Listen again and answer some questions: Where is Daming going to go ? What is Daming going to take ? When is Daming going to go to the airport? Who’s going to go to the airport?

9、Listen and repeat.(教师随机解释 passport)

Step4、Practice

1、Now,I want to be Daming,You want to be grandma. I answer you ask me together(师说答语,学生找到相对应的问句) S:Where are you going to go? What are you going to take? When are you going to go to the airport? Who’s going to go to the airport? T:To the airport. Clothes,shoes,present,ticket,passport,toothbrush? At seven o’clock tomorrow morning. Daming

2、分角色表演课文对话

Step5、Extension

Step6、Summary and homework.

1、 Summary 欣赏 Chant: Where are you going to go? Where are you going to go ? To the airport, to the airport. What are you going to take? What are you going to take? Shoes,ticket and toothbrush, When are you going to go ?When are you going to go ? At 7 o’clock, At 7 o’clock, Who is going to go ? Who is going to go ? It’s me! It’s me !

2、 Homework

(1)Read the words and text

(2)请学生询问朋友或家人外出旅游的准备情况
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 12:50 , Processed in 0.079853 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.