10万

帖子

30万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-8-4 20:52:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Once there was a very vain wolf .
  “My, I’m handsome. I’m also friendly, strong, and a great hunter, I’m the greatest wolf of all!”
  “Yes, you’re the greatest wolf of all!”
  The other animals all nodded and pretended that they agreed. Secretly, they laughed at the wolf’s vanity.
  One day, the vain wolf was returning from a party. He was feeling very good, for he had bragged how great he was the entire time.
  “Hmm mmm mmm~”
  He was humming as he walked, when he saw something long and shiny on the ground.
  “Hey, it’s a flute. Someone must’ve dropped it.”
  The wolf picked it up and tried playing it. A beautiful sound came from the flute.
  “I’ve never played the flute before, but look how well I can play! I really am the greatest wolf!”
  Trilla~la, trilla~la, Trilla~la, trilla~la,
  He went home, playing the flute the entire time.
  The next day, the vain wolf played the flute in the forest.
  At the sound of the music, all the animals started dancing. The mole came out and danced, the fox and the bear danced, even the birds in the trees danced.
  “Hey, eveyone’s dancing to my music. Hmm……”
  The wolf suddenly had an idea, What do you think it was?
  He raced out of the forest, down the hill, to the farm below.There were many fat sheep on that farm.
  “At last, I can have some of that delicious meat!” thought the wolf.
  He went straight to the sheep pen, and started playing his flute.
  The music spread through the air.All the sheep started dancing. Then a little lamb danced right out of the pen.
  “Now I’ve got you!”
  The wolf smacked his lips as he watched the little lamb dance. The innocent little lamb turned and twirled, tipped and tapped, towards him.
  Yes, that’s it. Just a little closer. Just a little more!” The wolf threw down his flute and grabbed the little lamb!
  “Gotcha!”
  “Eek!”
  The little lamb was shocked to find himself caught by the wolf. “Ha- ha! I’ll have delicious lamb for dinner tonight. The wolf laughed out loud as he held the little lamb.
  “Oh, Mr. Wolf, please let me go! You play such beautiful music, I’m sure you’re very kind!”
  The frightened little lamb begged and begged him to let him to.
  “Oh, no, I won’t let you go.”
  The wolf opened his mouth, ready to bite the little lamb with his sharp teeth.
  “Wait!”cried the little lamb.
  "Oh, Mr. Wolf, you can eat me if you want, but please grant me one last wish before I die.”
  The wolf paused.
  “I love to dance. My dream is to became a famous dancer. When I hear music, I just have to dance. That’s why I started dancing when I heard you play your flute”.
  “All right, I’m very hungry. Just tell me what your last wish is,”said the wolf.
  “Yes, Mr. Wolf. My last wish is for you to play your flute again, so I can dance to your beautiful music one last time.”
  “Hmm, is that so? You like my music that much?”
  “Yes, Mr. Wolf.”
  The vain wolf was pleased to hear this. He let go of the little lamb and started to play the flute again.
  The little lamb started dancing again.
  When the song was almost over, the little lamb said, “Your music is wonderfur! Please play a faster song this time, Mr. Wolf.”
  The vain wolf was very pleased. He played faster and faster.louder and louder.
  Suddenly – “woof, woof, woof!” The dogs on the farm heard the music and came racing!
  The little lamb quickly hid behind the dogs, and shouted, “ You should practice a little more , I’ll dance again next time! Goodbye!”
  “Ooh! I should’ve just eaten him when I had the chance!”
  The wolf was so angry, he threw the flute away and went back home.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 06:50 , Processed in 0.076472 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.