小学教育网 发表于 2018-7-6 21:41:19

2018年初一入学分班考试英语模拟试卷十七

2018年初一入学分班考试英语模拟试卷十七

时间:60分钟   满分:100分

I .单择,确答案填入括号内。(每题 1分,共 20分)

(      )1. --Would you like ________ green dress, Lucy?

--Sorry, mum. I prefer ________ orange one.

A. an; an      B. a, a      C. an; a      D. a; an

(      )2. --Good news. We are going to have a ________ holiday.

--But I don't think two weeks ________ enough.

A. two weeks; is   B. two-week; isC. txo-week; are    D. two weeks ; are

(      )3. I have some problems with my English writing. Can you give me some ________.

A. advice       B. decisions   C. information      D. message

(      )4. --Are they both teachers over there?

--I only know ________ of them is Mrs King.

A. neither      B. none      C. either      D. other

(   )5. Yao Ming is ________ Chinese basketball player that ever played in NBA.

A. tall   B. taller   C. tallest      D. the tallest

(      )6. --Who is your favorite writer?

--Mo Yan, of course. He ________ many wonderful characters in his novels.

A. invented      B. created   C. produced    D. made

(      )7. --Mum,can I leave my homework for tomorrow?

--I am afraid not. Don't ________ what you do today till tomorrow.

A. put on          B. put down   C. put up      D. put off

(      )8. --Whose shirt is this?--It ________ be Li Lei's. It is too big for him.

A. could      B. must      C. can't       D. might

(      )9: --What do you think of the T--shirt?

--Wonderful! I don't think I can find a ________ one.

A. good      B. better   C. best       D. worst

(   )10. Every year we plant thousands of trees on the mountains. In a few years the mountains ________ with trees.

A. are covered                         B. will be covered

C. are covering .                      D. will cover

jzone 发表于 2018-7-6 22:47:23

(      )11. We should give the girl another chance ________ she has made some mistakes.

A. though      B. when      C. because   D. unless

(    )12. Lucy, tell me the result of the discussion ________ you had with your mum yesterday.                                  .

A. what       B. which   C. when       D. who

(      )13. --Excuse me! Where is Miss Wang's office?

--Sorry, I don't know. I ________ here for only a few days.

A. work      B. worked   C.have worked      D. will work

(      )14. ________ fine day it is! Let's go to the park!

A. What .      B. What a       C. How          D. How a

(      )15. I didn't see Alice at the party last night. Do you know ________?

A. why didn't she come             B. what happened

C. when would she arrive         D. where she has been

(      )16. --Were you often late for school last term, Mike?

--No, ________ I got to school early every day.

A. always      B. usually   C. sometimes   D. never

(      )17. --Hi, John. What are you going to do this Sunday?

--________. Do you have any ideas?

A. Nothing serious      B. Nothing muchC. No problem      D. Thank you

(      )18. --A new baby came to the earth ________ a sunny winter morning. --How nice!

A. in          B. on      C. of         D. at

(      )19. --You will fail the exam ________ you don't work hard.

--OK! I'll try my best.

A. and         B. though   C. but      D. if

(      )20. --I am a little tired. Let's go to Zhengzhou Zoo by taxi.

--We ________ take a taxi. It's not far from here.

A. can't       B. mustn't    C. couldn't   D. needn't

jzfive 发表于 2018-7-6 23:23:56

II.根据所给单词的适当形式填空。(每题1分,共10分)

1. Zhang Peng will go ____________ (swim) this weekend.

2. The young should be allowed____________ (achieve) their dreams on their own.

3. Joe, my close friend, moved to Beijing several years ago and I________(not see) him since then.

4. We________(have) fun on our last summer holiday.

5. Wu Yifan often_______(not do) morning exercises.

6.No one can____________(success) without any hard work.

7. Thank you for_____________ (invite) me to your party.

8. It's________(possible) to master English if you don't have enough practice.

9. Many foreigners enjoy Chinese fashion, ____________(especial) Tang clothes.

10. My father_ ________________(be) going to Beijing next Monday.

III.完形填空。根据短文内容,将正确选项的序号填入题前括号内。(每题1分,共20分)

(A)

Easter is a happy time in western countries like the UK and the USA. After Christmas,it is the most fun holiday. It   1   as an important religious festival, but for the non--religious it is    2   a special time. It is an official holiday,   3    most people visit their families or friends during Easter.

The most important Easter tradition is    4    each other Easter eggs, because eggs are the symbol of new life. Traditionally people    5    paint chicken eggs, but today they give each other chocolate eggs.

A fun game during the festival is the Easter    6    hunt. Parents hide chocolate eggs in the    7, and the children go out to hunt for them. What they find, they can eat! It's quite normal for children to feel   8   after Easter weekend as a result of eating too 9    chocolate.

The date of Easter follows the cycle of moon. It is always sometime    10    late March and late April. This year Easter was on April 12th.

(   )1.A.begin    B.begins    C.began    D.begun

(   )2.A.too    B.also    C.either    D.as well

(   )3.A.so    B.or    C.but    D.however

(   )4.A.cooking    B.showing    C.lending    D.giving

(   )5.A.got used to    B.was used    C.used to    D.was used to

(   )6.A.egg    B.candy    C.chicken    D.apple

(   )7.A.drawer    B.garden    C.kitchen    'D.bedroom

(   )8.A.ugly    B.angry    C.sick    D.hungry

(   )9.A.few    B.many    C.little    D.much

(   )10.A.after    B.between    C.among    D.from

jztwo 发表于 2018-7-7 00:17:01

(B)

Sam and Joe were    11    astronauts and they knew each other very well.

There was once a very hard trip. All astronauts knew that they would possibly die during the trip because there was only a small   12   0f coming back. All the astronauts did not want to go on this trip except Sam and Joe. They thought   13   would be exciting to have a dangerous trip.14   they would have some difficulties, they were not afraid of them.

"We're the    15    men for the job. " they said to the boss. "There    16    problems, but we can find the answers. "

"You're the last people I can trust." said the boss. "Because all the other astronauts don't want to go. "

When they were in space, Joe had to go outside    17    some repairs. After the repairs were done, Joe tried to get back inside the spaceship. But the door was locked. He knocked but there was no answer. He knocked again,    18    this time, and again no answer came. Then he hit the door as   19   as he could, and finally someone asked, "Who's there?" "It's me!    20    could it be?"shouted Joe angrily. Sam opened the door and let him in.

They came back all right, but Joe would never ask to go on a trip with Sam again!

(   )11. A. all       B. every       C. both       D. either

(   )12. A. time      B. chance      C. wish       D. work

(   )13. A. it      B. that      C. this      D. these

(   )14. A. Until   B. Although    C. Then      D. But

(   )15. A. worst   B. best       C. good       D. bad

(   )16. A. maybe       B. may be      C. can be         D. cant be

(   )17. A. making      B. make          C. to make       D. made

(   )18. A. bigger   B. lower       C. smaller      D. louder

(   )19. A. hard      B. hardly      C. heavy      D. strong

(   )20. A. Where else   B. Who else       C. When else   D. Which else

jzfive 发表于 2018-7-7 00:32:29

IV..阋读理解。(每题 2分,共 40分)

(A)

Hi, I am Mary. Every school has their own rules. Let me tell you our school rules today.

Our school has many rules. For example, we're allowed to bring drinks to school. But we are not allowed to bring mobile phones or MP3s to school. I like it. The mobile phones or MP3s are not for our study. We are sometimes allowed to wear our own clothes, but we are not allowed to wear earrings or have curly colorful hair. After all we should study hard. We are allowed to play sports on the playground, but we are not allowed to run in the hallways. I can't mind it. We are allowed to play basketball, but we are not allowed to play soccer. I just don't know why. I can't stand it. Because I love soccer. I think it is right to play soccer at school.

We have to wear school uniforms on School Day. We have to wear sports shoes in gym class. I can't stand them. We can't arrive late for class. We can't fight in the class. We can't talk loudly in the class. We can't eat in the classroom. We can't listen to music in class. Or we must stand outside the classroom. These rules are right for us. But I don't like them.

These are our school rules. What about yours?

Mary's school rules

can do    can't do

Bring drinks to school.    Bring mobile phones or MP3s to school.

Wear our own clothes.    3______________ or have curly colorful hair.

1______________ on the playground.    Run in the hallways or play soccer.

We must wear school uniforms on School Day and 2______________ in gym class.    Be 4______________ class and fight, talk loudly, eat or listen to music in the class.

We must 5______________ the classroom.

jzfour 发表于 2018-7-7 01:48:13

(B)

When children learn a language, they learn the grammar as well as the words or vocabulary. No one teaches them, and children just "pick them up". Before babies begin to produce words, they produce sounds. Some of these sounds will remain if they occur in the language being acquired, and others will disappear. This is called the "babbling(矛语)stage. "

A child does not learn the language " all at once". The children first utterances are one--word sentences. After a few months, the two--word stage happens. During this stage, the child puts two words together. These two--word sentences have definite patterns and express grammatical and meaningful relationships. Still later, in the telegraphic stage, the child will produce longer sentences. These longer sentences are mainly made up of content words. T. he children's early grammar, but at last it will become better.

All normal children everywhere can learn the language. This ability is not dependent on race, social class, geography, or even intelligence(智力) . This ability is uniquely human.

(      )6. This passage is mainly about ________.

A. the difference between a child's language and an adult's

B. ways of teaching babies to talk

C. children's learning of the mother language

D. the importance of learning foreign languages

(      )7. The phrase"pick them up"in the first paragraph means "________".

A. raise them from the ground

B. learn them without much effort

C. use hands to help carry them

D. study very hard and remember them

(      )8. During the "babbling stage" , babies ________.

A. can only produce sounds

B. learn to walk steadily

C. can understand people's talk

D. begin to produce two--word sentences

(      )9. The two--word sentences produced by babies ________.

A. are simpler than those produced in the "babbling stage"

B. are more difficult than those produced in the telegraphic stage

C. are strictly grammatical

D. are meaningful and have functions

(      )10. Any child can learn the language as long as he is ________.

A. well-educated   B. clever enoughC. unique      D. physically normal

jzfour 发表于 2018-7-7 03:14:27

(C)

If you stop and think about it, you'll find that birds are amazing animals. Here are a few kinds of birds in the world.

The Smallest Birds

Hummingbirds(峰鸟) are the smallest of all birds. Some of the small birds are only two inches(英寸) long. Their eggs are about the size of jelly beans(软心豆粒糖). Hummingbirds are special in another way. They can hover as they drink flower honey from the inside of a flower. They can stay in one place without resting their feet on anything as they enjoy their meal. After finishing their meal, these birds will be back away from the flower. They are the only birds that can fly backwards.

The Fastest Bird

Some birds fly fast. A bird called " swift" is one of these birds. Swifts spend most of their time flying. They may be one of the fastest birds in the world. Some can fly more than 100 miles an hour. Peregrine falcons (游鹰) are another fast birds. They can fly down about 200 miles an hour.

Birds That Swim

Not all birds can fly. Penguins(企鹅) , for example, are great swimmers. They can swim at a speed of over 25 miles an hour and are the fastest birds that swim.

The Largest Bird

Ostriches(鸵鸟) are the largest birds living today. Although they can't fly, they are one of the fastest birds on land. Ostriches have the largest eyes of the animals that live on land. Their eggs are also the largest of all birds'. They are much bigger than chicken eggs.

(      )11. Hummingbirds are special because they are ________ and ________.

A. the smallest; eat the most       B. the fastest; can fly backwards

C. the largest; drink the least       D. the smallest; can fly backwards

(      )12. How far can peregrine falcons fly down in half an hour?

A. About 50 miles.B. About 100 miles.C. About 200 miles. D. About 150 miles.

(      )13. What does the underlined word "hover" mean?

A. Stay in the air in one place.   B. Jump from one place to another.

C. Fly away.          D. Fly up high.

(      )14. Which is TRUE according to the passage?

A. Swifts drink flower honey from the inside of a flower.

B. Hummingbirds spend most of their time flying.

C. Penguins are the fastest birds that swim.

D. Ostriches fly fastest on land.

(      )15. From t.he passage, we know that ________.

A. penguins' eyes are larger than ostriches'

B. ostriches' eggs are larger than swifts'

C. hummingbirds run faster than ostriches

D. swifts swim faster than penguins

jzsix 发表于 2018-7-7 03:31:13

(D)

Hello, boys and girls ! I'm Joe. This is my school. There are 36 classrooms and 6 science labs. And there is a gym, a library and a dining hall in it. My classroom is near the library. The library is next to the art classroom. Across from the art classroom is the music classroom.

My music teacher's office is behind the music classroom. It's near the gym.I like my music teacher, Mrs. White. She's very fun. She's from the United States. She plays the piano and dances very well. At noon,I often eat lunch with Mrs. White in the dining hall. My favorite food is chicken and Mrs. White's favorite is salad. Well, the dining hall is in front of No.1 Science Lab.

(    ) 16. There are 6 classrooms in Joe's school.

(    ) 17. Joe's classroom is near the library.

(    ) 18. Mrs. White can play the piano very well.

(    ) 19. Mrss. White often has lunch at home.

(    ) 20. Joe's music teacher's office is in front of the music classroom.

V.短文改错。(每题1分,共10分)

此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行做出判断:

如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个对勾(√);

如有错误(每行只有一处错误),则按下列情况改正:

此行多一个词,把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线(\)划掉。

此行缺一个词,在却此处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出要加的词。

此行错一个词,在错词的下面画一横线(_______),在该行右边的横线上写出改正后的词。

At 2:30 p.m.,May 12th, 2008, a terribly earthquake                  l.____________

measuring 8 magnitudes on the Richer scale hits                        2.____________

Wenchuan of Sichuan Province. Tens of thousand of                     3.____________

people were killed or many villages and towns fell into                   4.____________

ruins. It is one of the worst ever disaster in China.                     5.____________

However, the earthquake witnessed many moved stories.            6.____________

For example,a teacher in a kindergarten gave her life save               7.____________

her students. The whole country showed great concern for               8.____________

the people in a need. PLA soldiers soon came to the                      9.____________

rescue. Supplies of goods were sent there in no time.

Many people contributed money to the

earthquake-stricken areas. Under the help of the people                   10.____________

from all over the country, these areas all have recovered from the disaster.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2018年初一入学分班考试英语模拟试卷十七