小学教育网 发表于 2016-8-10 18:05:03

英语阅读理解原材料背诵5篇

Passage 46.What's Happening?
          It is in autumn. A young man comes to a forest. He's walking beside the forest. On his right is a river. On his left is the forest. Suddenly he sees two greeneyes looking at him from the trees. A tiger is getting ready to jump on him.
          What does he do? He must jump into the river. In the river there is a big crocodile. Its mouth is very big. The young man closes his eyes. The tiger jumpsoverhim.Andtheyoung man openshiseyes. Now the tiger is in the mouth of the crocodile.
          Passage 47.Kangaroos
          There are many kangaroos in Australia and not only
          in zoos.Youcanseethemeverywhereoutsideofthe cities and towns. Whentheywanttohavearestontheirtails, kangaroos are also very good at looking after their babies. mother kangaroos keep their babies safe in their pockets.
          Passage 48.A Pair of Shoes
          One day an old man is takingthe train to his hometown .One of his shoes falls onto the ground, butthetrainstarts.Hecannotpickitup,thenhe takes off the other and throws it near the fallen shoe. A boy beside him asks him, "Why do you do that?" He answers, "If a man picks them up, he may get a pair of shoes."
          Passage 49. We get the Wrong car!
          One day my wife and I go shopping at a shop. We stop the car in front of the shop. An hour laterwe come back to the car with many things. But we can not open the car door. "Oh, dear," says my wife. "What shall we do?" "Let's ask that policeman!" The policeman comes to help us. A few minutes later, he gets the door open. Just at that moment a man comes up and shouts, "Why are you opening my car door?"We look at the number of the car and our faces turn red.
          Passage 50. Thank you.
          Manypeopleliketosay"Thankyou"whenothers help them or say something kind to them. It is a very good habit.
          You should say "Thank you" when someone passes you the salt on the table, when someone is walking ahead of you keeps the door open for you, when someone says you have done your work well, or you have bought something nice or your cityisvery beautiful. Thank you is used not only between friends, but also between parents and children, brother and sister. Let's learn to say Thank you.
        编辑推荐:》》》
        小升初经验 从五年级开始提前备战小升初
        青岛中考招生将七区统筹 新建10所高中
        2011全国中小学生数学能力竞赛颁奖通知
        小升初用百分数解决利息折扣问题模拟题
        2012小升初 怎样帮助孩子取得最好成绩
        青岛小升初 学长学姐高效复习方法建议
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语阅读理解原材料背诵5篇