小学教育网 发表于 2016-8-10 18:05:01

英语小短文背诵5篇

Passage 36.Our Monitor
          This is Lin. She is from Beijing. She studies very hard. In class she can answer the teacher's questionsveryquickly. Lin loves her classmatesand often helps them with their lessons.Everybody says she is a very good monitor.
          Passage 37.My bedroom
          This is my bed room. There are two windows in it. Nearthewindowthereare someredflowers. A map of China is on the wall. You can see four shoes and a basketball under my bed. There are trousers and a coat on the bed. Many schoolbooks areonmydesk.Andtherearethreelightsinmy bedroom. One is on my desk, and the other two are near my bed.
          Passage 38.A Piece of meat
          Adoghasalargepieceofmeatinhismouth. Near the water he looks down and sees himself in the water. He thinks it is another dog. That dog has also a large piece of meat in his mouth. He says to himself,"Iwanttogethismeat.ThenIcanhave two pieces." He opens his mouth to bark and his meat goes down into the water.
          Passage 39.Our Classroom
          Our classroom is bright and clean. But it is not big. There are twenty-three desks and chairs in it. They are new. There's a big desk in front of the classroom. It's for our teachers.There are five pictures on the right wall. There's a mapoftheworldandamapofChinaontheleft wall.
          Beside the window there's a bookshelf. There are many books on it. Ourclassroomisverynice.Wehavelessons here. We like our classroom.
          Passage 40. Our school
          This is our school. There are many classrooms in
          it. There are eight hundred students and sixty-nine teachers in our school. There are many trees and flowers in it. All the teachers and students like our school very much.
          We come to school at seven. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon.
          Our classroom is big and clean. We have lessons here. We do our homework at home.
          All the students study hard.
        编辑推荐:》》》
        青岛小升初择校的“四大雷区”
        青岛市市南区小学升初中须知
        青岛市市北区义务教育阶段升学政策
        青岛市四方区小升初注意事项
        中小学教辅材料散滥 官方推七大整治措施
        六年级语文综合练习
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 英语小短文背诵5篇